Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hippo says: don't go hungry!

 "Hippo think hungry people less happy. Hungry people more fight.
Hippo believe world will be better place if nobody hungry.

 So hippo try."

Help hippo fight hunger at www.hippofighthunger.com

 Inviting, isn't it?

In case you're thinking I succumbed to the temptation, then think again..for, I didn't.
I merely picked up this empty packet from the roadside! (Now that's bein' a real smartass!)

 I was thinking, after reading the flipside of the pack manufactured by Parle Agro Pvt. Ltd. that here's a surefire way to bring peace to the world.

 Be it Israeli-Palestinian conflicts, Taliban in Afghanistan, WMD search and its after effects in Iraq, Nuclear confusion in Korea and Iran or Indo-Pak kaha-suni, one sureshot way to achieve tranquility amidst all that chaos and confusion is to hand over a pack of Hippo to ever aggrieved, separate or desolate citizens, along with all the amy personals, including their chiefstains (oops!) and head of states.

 Then probably instead of bomb-blasts, all you'd be hearing would be burps n belches. and instead of war-casualties, you'd be handling obese personalities.

 However, I'd like to take this one step further.

All of us say, there's so many  people starving to death; not just in distant Africa, but in India (and, occasionally in the capital!) as well.  So why not supply them all a packet each.. to cure them of their hunger. The public distribution system of the govt. can do it very efficiently (If it can make Delhiites eat Yellow Peas, then distributing lip smackin' toasted Hippo bread snacks would be a piece of cake..well almost!)

 Also,it would solve the food-crisis, as it just takes up 38 gms/packet.. How many grams can you eat in a single sitting?

 We'll talk about issues like poverty and malnutrition some other time,
Till then,

Enjoy your Hippo break.

No comments:

Post a Comment